Mechanical Garden Mechanical Garden

I came across this song looking for a short loop for a podcast and was surprised to find this. It's really quite good, and I'm surprised it's not more popular. It has that pop hook sound that get's stuck in your head. I wish it deviate for as long from the main tune but still very good.

Ectisity responds:

wow thx :D.I'm so happy that you liked it. I assume meant that you wished that the song would deviate a bit from the main tune? I actually agree on that I'll go through this one once again and see what I can do.

Again thank you so much for the feedback :D. Helps ALOT!

Striltch Striltch

Interesting

I like the way the song started. It really picks up for me at 1:04 there abouts. At first I was thinking it could be something akin to Silent Hill, but then it switched gears which surprised me greatly. Very chaotic, but in a "fun house gone wrong" kind of way. Not bad at all. By the way, to everyone else, its labeled miscellaneous, its not like the author labeled it a rock song or something.

InvisibleObserver responds:

Don't be mislead, this is actually a misc-rock song, despite every synthetic quality it may have. :P The 'rock' is upheld by its absence.

More seriously, thanks for the listen/vote/review/non-foolery.

-Control: Crowd- -Control: Crowd-

Simply amazing work

Great techno music that flows very well. The transitions between each style or beat is fluid and does not at all break up the flow of the jams. If someone had approached me with this song on a CD I would have guessed it was from a movie or video game. Kudos to you. Big fan by the way :)

Waterflame responds:

thats awesome :D if i can make you beleve im on a professional level like that, i guess im doing it right. thanks alot! :D

Two Heroes Fan Music Two Heroes Fan Music

Strange Beat

I kind of like the off beat sound. My favorite parts are the piano like intermissions. Not bad but I have to ask you, what's the other 10%?

Blackhole12 responds:

If there was another 10%, it would no longer be insane, would it? :P

9MM Death Wish 9MM Death Wish

Best track

Definitely the best track out of everything you've submitted so far, only thing I dont like is some of the music changes do not transition well so it breaks up the flow. Well to me at least.

-Steel train- -Steel train-

Nice tune

What can I say? Good tune, nice dark feeling, I like this very much.

Cayur - 01 - Seed Cayur - 01 - Seed

Strange but interesting

I liked it. Quite interesting, a little creepy mixed in.

Cult Of Whisperers Cult Of Whisperers

Not too bad

I like this, kind of interesting. Ill listen to your other stuff :)

sculpted-cold responds:

You should listen to the version with a solo. ;)