Death's Curtain Ep.02 Death's Curtain Ep.02

Improved in every way.

This shows a great improvement over episode 1! The only thing I can think of is the gun sound effects were a little underpowered and the music cut in and out somewhat abruptly but other than that the animation, voice acting, and writing were all a huge improvement!

Death's Curtain Ep.01 Death's Curtain Ep.01

Gets better as you watch!

I wasnt too sure if Id watch all of this movie but I'm glad I did because it gets better as you go along. Excuse me, I'm gunna go watch Ep. 2 now!

Broly rampage(incomplete) Broly rampage(incomplete)

Not good, not bad

It was okay, sound and music werent too bad. Unfortunately it was like actually watching Dragonball Z. :(

SSJDarkFlare responds:

lol i wasnt even aiming for that. i tried to just make a fight scene, which i barely had time for. the sounds sound stupid due to no music. but i didnt have time to make the movie follow the music. thank you for the comment.

Mechanical Garden Mechanical Garden

I came across this song looking for a short loop for a podcast and was surprised to find this. It's really quite good, and I'm surprised it's not more popular. It has that pop hook sound that get's stuck in your head. I wish it deviate for as long from the main tune but still very good.

Ectisity responds:

wow thx :D.I'm so happy that you liked it. I assume meant that you wished that the song would deviate a bit from the main tune? I actually agree on that I'll go through this one once again and see what I can do.

Again thank you so much for the feedback :D. Helps ALOT!

Striltch Striltch

Interesting

I like the way the song started. It really picks up for me at 1:04 there abouts. At first I was thinking it could be something akin to Silent Hill, but then it switched gears which surprised me greatly. Very chaotic, but in a "fun house gone wrong" kind of way. Not bad at all. By the way, to everyone else, its labeled miscellaneous, its not like the author labeled it a rock song or something.

InvisibleObserver responds:

Don't be mislead, this is actually a misc-rock song, despite every synthetic quality it may have. :P The 'rock' is upheld by its absence.

More seriously, thanks for the listen/vote/review/non-foolery.

-Control: Crowd- -Control: Crowd-

Simply amazing work

Great techno music that flows very well. The transitions between each style or beat is fluid and does not at all break up the flow of the jams. If someone had approached me with this song on a CD I would have guessed it was from a movie or video game. Kudos to you. Big fan by the way :)

Waterflame responds:

thats awesome :D if i can make you beleve im on a professional level like that, i guess im doing it right. thanks alot! :D